Friday, June 06, 2008

One of the reasons why I love David Archuleta (not as much as Adam, though!)

Ok, I know American Idol is over, and I'm not going to argue about who should have won. But I just have to say that one of the reasons I absolutely love and admire David Archuleta is because he is such a good person.

My friend shared this video with me yesterday. It is of David this past week when he sang at a fireside for troubled youth (there are more details on the YouTube video description). Even though he is famous around the world, he still cares about people and making a difference. What a good role model for the world!

9 comments:

G.'s Mommy said...

I totally agree. Anyone who can be so famous/popular all of a sudden, and still be so down to earth is definitely a good role model for others. Kids like that are what make good places in this world.

Other than that, how are you???

Chuey&Chu said...

Davenports here. Your blog is awesome. See you in Church!

Kristen and Shawn said...

he is great. I still think he is awesome. I wish he was in my ward.

Chuey&Chu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chuey&Chu said...

We teach Primary, and that's why no one sees us. We're always with the little kids, but we love it. I teach English 111 part-time at BYU-I. It's fun, but sometimes I get kind of nervous. I'm glad we're blog buddies, too. You guys are awesome! :)

Katie said...

Hey Kathryn!! I have a blog now- come check it out! And don't hate me, but I wanted David Cook to win. :) (I love Archuleta too, don't get me wrong!) I hope we can still be friends! haha

Alma and Nicole Smith said...

hey kathryn!! its great to see you guys have a blog! you can check us out at almanicole.blogspot.com. hopefully we can keep in touch through this now. you guys are great.

KALI said...

I didn't even know who David Archuleta was until reading your blog. Sorry nursing school kind of took over my life for a little while. I am glad I can read your blog to help keep me in with the loop. Oh and by the way he is an amazing singer I watched the video.

Tacy said...

Kathryn!!
i totally agree with you. i love David A.
it's been too long! how are you & adam doing?