Beck is now three months old! Can you believe it? I can't! In honor of him and his three little months of life, we'd like to share a few fun things about our little babe:
1. is the first Ririe grandson, the first Ririe and Goodspeed great grandson, and the second Williams grandson.
With Williams grandparents
With Hamilton grandparents
With Great Grandma Billie
He hasn't met Grandpa Ririe, Great Grandma Jojo or Great Granddaddy & Hanne yet!
2. used to squeak really loud when he ate, for the first month or so, but has outgrown it, which is kind of sad because it was really funny and cute--and loud. :)
3. loves his fist.
4. was born with a mullet. :)
5. is completely fascinated by lights; there is a light above Alex's head in this pic. :)
6. is really strong--he has been able to stand since he was just a few weeks old and has such a tight grip.
7. used to grunt a ton for the first few months; this video isn't the best example of it, but you'll get the idea. :)
8. has a secret dimple like his mom (only apparent when whistling for Mom, or for Beck, when drinking his bottle)--I don't have a good pic of it!
9. has a double chin like his dad (Adam told me to say that!).
10. used to absolutely hate baths and getting his diaper changed--he now tolerates baths and loves getting his diaper changed, thank goodness!
11. has to grab onto something to fall asleep, usually your shirt or finger.
12. has three aunts, three uncles and one cousin.
With Tim & Aimee
With Elizabeth & Alex
With Cody & Elizabeth
13. is soooo wiggly!
14. was born in Rexburg, Idaho.
15. couldn't live without his binky.
16. is very cuddly.
17. sometimes gets "devil eyes" when falling asleep (I think he's technically getting in to his REM cycle).
18. has been smiling pretty much from day one.
19. gets the hiccups all the time, especially when he gets excited.
20. scored a 9 on both APGAR tests right after birth, the highest scores the hospital has seen in over a year (that's what the nurses told us).
21. loves to be a part of the action all the time.
22. is very observant, and loves to look around and take everything all in.
23. is somewhat dramatic. :)
24. is a little Houdini, and refuses to be swaddled; if you go ahead and swaddle him, he will not settle down until he has wriggled out of it.
25. is incredibly loved!
A Quick Succession of Busy Nothings
1 week ago